My awesomely fast social life has officially started to slow down since Sunday (yesterday :p) when most of my great friends had left for Turkey for their summer break. Now that I have so much time on my hands, I have decided to bring myself back to the kitchen and cook again. Boy have I missed cooking! I spent my entire Sunday grocery shopping, cooking and baking, and I feel sooo good right now. (White Beans with Meat served with Pilaf and Tzatziki, and Traditional Turkish Sesame Pastry) I have made some traditional Turkish dishes as I was craving for them and I wanted to share them with you. There are four different recipes involved so I decided to divide them into 3 different posts Part 1: White Beans with Meat (Etli Kuru Fasulye) + My Mom’s Pilaf (Pilav) Recipes Part 2: Cacik, or as our komsu (neighbor) calls it, “Tzatziki.” (Recipe by my brother.) Part 3: Traditional Turkish Sesame Pastry (Kandil Simidi) Hope you guys like them!...
Comments
Post a Comment